Tuesday 25 September 2012

Our NEW work space...


SO - this is where all of my free time was going...

On our NEW work space!


We still have a few little things that we need to do and deliveries we are waiting on...BUT - its almost finished!!!


We've order 4 of these blue and white chairs and are awaiting delivery of the last 2.


Farrow and Ball Off Black painted ceiling.


All White Farrow and Ball painted walls and Farrow and Ball Off Black painted window frames.


White Metro tiles with black grout.






I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the wires to the left of Jonathan's desk?


Grey industrial floor paint 


You may recognise the floor lamp by Jonathan's desk?...It came from the bedroom at home.


Same again with the art work?...that also came from the house! I've had them reframed and mounted.






My desk.








Bespoke chipboard storage unit my to my specifications.




Our kitchenette is behind the chipboard doors.


Images below are of the office before we got our hands on it!